Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brian Deka Paupaw Joins Humanity Snowboards Team

can somebody wake me up?! no nevermind this is real! I'm down with Humanity Snowboards which means so many things like:

1) a company that gives back to various charities

2) Shredding with a team of dope riders from different backgrounds. Big Mountain, Big Air, Dry Slope, Terrain Park, Urban jibbing etc

3) I get to design sick graphics on Snowboards!

4) I stand up and shine for my hood BED-STUY, BROOKLYN BRAAPPPP!!!!

5) And I get to ride with team members that will help me become a better Snowboarder!

Humanity Snowboards

2 comments:

  1. Yo thats MAJOR!


    Real fkn dope... BLACK OPS!

    I'ma need a board this winter too... HUMANITY all day.

    peace, PREMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I heard about Hoods to Woods from Matt Lindenmuth and he was excited about what you are doing in bringing inner city kids up to the mountains. I work at The Station Camp (formally Mammoth Base Camp) and our vision seems to line up with the limited information i have heard about what you guys do. I would love to chat sometime. My email is jpatterson@thestationcamp.com

    ReplyDelete